This functional axe is pure perfection while based on the North American working axe. The double bit head is hand forged out of carbon steel with sharp edges to bite through wood with ease. This axe was created with emphasis on quality using some of the best materials available. The head features a rough natural finish to protect the blade. In production the steel has been struck many times which increases its density and resulting in more durability. The handle was crafted from sheesham with a warm oaky finish. Running down the center is a lovely design. This work-horse can handle the toughest if chops. Trees, no problem. Logs, no problem. Do you sense a pattern? All thats left is to swing away.
Overall Length: 30 Inches
Head Length: 9.30 Inches
Bit Length: 4 Inches
Head Material: Forged Carbon Steel
Handle Material: Sheesham Wood
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.