There is a story in Chinese folklore about a boy who finds a pearl that can increase quantity of whatever it touches. After those driven by greed come after him for the pearl, he swallows it and turns into a dragon. The symbol of a dragon holding a pearl is considered good fortune. The Pearl Courier Walking Sword Cane is a 35.75-inch cane with a derby style handle designed to look like a dragon holding a pearl in its mouth. The finish of the handle is a lovely silver and sits above a section of golden brass. Unscrew the handle and a 12.63-inch stainless-steel blade is revealed. The handle is textured black with a rubber stopper at the base. Any lover of dragons or Chinese folklore would love the Pearl Courier Walking Sword Cane with its unique charm and lovely story.
Overall Length: 35.75 Inches
Handle Length: 5.25 Inches
Blade Length: 12.63 Inches
Shaft Length: 33.75 Inches
Cane Style: Derby Handle
Blade Construction: Stainless Steel
Handle Construction: Zinc Alloy, Brushed Pewter Finish
Non-Slip Rubber Stopper
Dragon w/ Pearl Design
Hidden Blade in Shaft
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.