A haubergeon is a chainmail that is smaller or shorter than a hauberk usually referred to a little Hauberk? but they are often used interchangeably. This chainmail is unique as it is constructed with aluminum which makes it lighter than the average chainmail you see on the market. At one-third the weight of steel, Aluminium Chainmail is a very good alternative. It is mainly used in movies, plays, or re-enactments, roles where you are wearing maile for long periods of time. Its construction is 16 gauge aluminum with alternating round and riveted 10mm links. It is just the apt thing for Renaissance Fairs or costume parties or just wearing it to the club, to create ones own style statement. It looks astonishing on just anyone.
Overall Length: 30 Inches
Overall Width: 23 Inches
Chest Size: 46 Inches
Construction: Aluminum, Natural Finish
ID/Gauge: 10MM, 16G
Ring Pattern: Alternate Round and Riveted
Arm Width: 8.50 Inches
Arm Length: 11.50
16 Gauge Aluminum Construction
Alternate Round & Riveted Pattern
Fits Many Adult Medium Sizes
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.