The rondache or roundel was a shield carried by late Medieval and Renaissance foot soldiers. Round shields were better for one on one duel because you can maneuvering it better and can use it Round shields are also useful in larger battles when you lock shields in a shield wall, you get greater resistance from spear thrusts and attempts to push the line unless the spears aim for your legs. This black canvas is made from steel with a black finish so you can design and create a look of beauty. Custom design your own shield for costumes or re-enactments. The outer edge has a raised lip border.
Overall Length: 23.38 Inches
Overall Width: 23.38 Inches
Thickness: 4 mm
Handle Dimensions: 6.25 x 1.25 Inches
Faux Leather Wrap
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.