En Garde! Extend the reach of your parry beyond your foe with the pin-point reach of this elegant and refined Renaissance Rapier. Mirror polishing applied to this stainless steel 3 foot long blade gives form to the functionality of this classic sword. The guard of the rapier is intricately built in a swept hilt design accurately used to protect the hand. Double concentric ring guards and a square fore-guard surround the metal wire-wrapped grip. Italian-style swept hilt rapiers were mainstays of the noblemen who graced the imperial courts of the Spanish Hapsburgs from Iberia to the Italian city-states of Milan and Naples. Inspired by the exquisite, hand-crafted designs of the Renaissance periods most noted artisans such as Tomas de Ayala, official sword maker of Phillip II, this swept hilt rapier is a beautiful re-creation of these classic weapons. Their reputation was renowned throughout the 16th-17th Centuries!
Overall Length: 43 Inches
Blade Length: 36.375 Inches
Blade Material: 440 Stainless Steel, Mirror polished finish
Blade: Dagger Point, Factory Edge
Blade Thickness: 3.25 mm
Handle Length: 5.25 Inches
Handle Material: Met
440 Stainless Steel Blade
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.