There is not a more peaceful sight than rolling green hills as far as the eye can see under a blue sky with sparse clouds. Before the industrial revolution when most people still lived off of the land sights like these were commonplace. There were many things that were common among these hills and one of those things is swords. The Rolling Hills Medieval Sword is a 1095 high carbon sword with a black leather wrapped handle. The blade has a fuller that runs down most of the length of the sword which lowers the weight of the blade so the sword is more balanced. The guard is simple however the pommel is ornate with a delicate shape. The handle is wrapped in black leather which provides an authentic look as well as a comfortable grip. The Rolling Hills Medieval Sword also comes with a genuine leather sheath with a shoulder strap for easy carry.
Overall Length: 32.5 Inches
Blade Length: 25.75 Inches
Blade Width: 2 Inch
Blade Thickness: 3.97 mm
Handle Length: 7 Inches
Blade Construction: 1095 High Carbon
Handle Construction: Black Leather Wrap
Includes: Faux Leather Scabbard
Features: Black Leather Wrap Handle, Detailed Pommel, Fuller
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.