Featuring a unique red barb wire design, the well-built double wall reinforced handle has a black finish and supports the liner locking mechanism to ensure your knife stays open and closes properly- a secondary lock ensures that the knife cannot accidentally deploy when engaged. The 3.5 inch black drop point blade comes with a sharp edge and has the phrase Run Out Of Hell stamped on it along with a flaming skull design. When in a closed position, a very sharp tactical glass breaker is exposed on the end of the blade. A thumb grip spine and finger groove belly helps with a sold grip when using this knife to cut. The handle shows a flaming skull emblem on one side while the other side sports a black pocket clip- the pocket clip is raised which helps make it easier to slip on. With the blade deployed, the secondary lock doubles as a stopper to help prevent your hand from slipping off the handle.
Overall Length: 8 Inches
Blade Length: 3.5 Inches
Blade Material: 440 Stainless Steel,
Handle Length: 4.5 Inches
"Run Out of Hell" Emblem
Red Barb Wire Design
Drop Point Blade
Aluminum Alloy Handle
Powder Coated Black Blade
Steel Pocket Clip
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.