A tree of life is a common motif in various world theologies, mythologies, and philosophies. On the Sacred Tree of Life Drinking Horn leaves are burned and engraved along the side of a stunning medieval style drinking horn. The horn is polished on the inside and out and comes with a stand of twisted hand forged iron. It alludes to the interconnection of all life on our planet and serves as a metaphor for common descent in the evolutionary sense. The term tree of life may also be used as a synonym for sacred tree. Various trees of life are recounted in folklore, culture and fiction, often relating to immortality or fertility. *Please wash with a gentle detergent and polish with vegetable oil to keep it from drying out. And from time to time you will want to use beeswax to coat the inside to keep from cracking and the inside drying out.
Horn Height: 13 - 15 Inches
Horn Width: 2.5 - 5 Inches
Stand Size: 6.25 x 7 Inches
Estimated Capacity: 10-16 oz
Handmade of Real All-Natural Horn
Polished Inside and Out
Design: Polished Leaves
Includes Black Leather Holster
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.