Pirates loved to drink. Whether it was at port, stolen from another vessel, or distilled themselves it really didnt matter. They loved it so much that they drank while eating, while sailing, before and after skirmishes; they drank practically all the time. It really did not matter what they drank it could be mead, brandy, red wine, rum, and rather disgusting homemade concoctions. Out plundering and ransacking boats, pirates had there pick of what to drink from such as tankards, goblets, and drinking horns. The Scab of the Sea Pirate Drinking Horn is made from all natural horn with a stained Pirate Skull carved in the front. It practically screams pirate and fill me with rum. The interior has a food safe lacquer that is safe for drinking. Great for re-enactments, theater props, or finishing off the perfect scurvy dog costume. Fill it to the top because you would not want a mutiny on your hands. Yo ho, Yo ho! A pirate's life for me.
*Please wash with a gentle detergent and polish with vegetable oil to keep it from drying out. And from time to time you will want to use beeswax to coat the inside to keep from cracking and the inside drying out.
Horn Height (Approximate): 12-15 Inches
Capacity: 12-16 oz
Material: Cow Horn
Natural and Hand Polished
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.