The fun has begun, and you are more than prepared with our hand forged double-bitted axe by your side. The cast carbon steel head features a standard sharpening. Engraved on both sides of the head of this collectible axe is the magical Icelandic stave known in Viking culture as the vegvísir, so the warrior wielding this axe will always find their way to victory, and the slain warriors knot, valknut, as a reminder of those who were not so lucky. On the center of each side of the head is engraved Norse symbols. The handle is made from durable sheesham wood that is contoured for a nice grip, and stained a rich warm brown. Etched onto the handle right below the blade is Yggdrasil better known as the tree of life. Genuine bovine leather cord wraps the bottom of the handle.
Overall Length: 28.5 In
Blade Length: 3.75 In
Blade Width: 9 In
Blade Thickness: 33.78 mm (Eye), 5.8 mm (Taper)
Handle Length: 26 In
Blade Construction: Carbon Steel
Handle Construction: Sheesham Wood
Engravings of Vegvisir, Valknut, & Other Norse Symbols
High Carbon Steel Head
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.