Show off your patriotism everywhere you go with this remarkably compact out the front knife. The American tanto style blade is crafted from stainless steel and has a wicked black and silver finish that not only looks cool but also helps to prevent wear and tear. The handle is made from sturdy zinc alloy and features a unique patriotic design with an angry shark mouth and a textured finish for a firm grip. The famous ‘shark mouth’ insignia goes back to the 1940s during World War 2. 1st American Volunteer Group, also known as the Flying Tigers, painted the now iconic shark mouth on the noses of their Curtiss P-40 Warhawks. Also featured on the handle is a black anodized pocket clip and glass breaker to insure easy carry and quick protection in case of emergencies. The black firing button on the side of the handle is used to deploy and retract the blade with ease. Included with your purchase is a FREE black nylon carrying case that features a quick release and belt loop.
Overall Length: 7 inches
Blade Length: 2.75 inches
Blade Thickness: 2.75 mm
Taper: 1.05 mm
Handle Length: 4.25 inches
Out the Front
Blade Material: Stainless Steel
Tanto Style, Two Toned Finish
Handle: Zinc Alloy, Patriotic Symbols & Shark Mouth Design
Black Firing Switch
Free Black Nylon Sheath Included
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.