Silk played a significant role in the politics of the Middle Ages, especially in the Byzantine Empire. Everything and everyone it touched immediately became eminent. Needless to say silk was in high demand. Silk weavers were both men and women. This lovely suede pouch would have been used to carry such items as ribbon, thread, shears, needles, and measuring tape. If they were gone most of the day you would also be able to find a bit of lunch in this bag. Constructed of rich wine dyed suede, this bag makes a perfect addition to any apprentice costume. The drawstring style makes it easy to open, close, and to tie to your belt or horse. Handcrafted for a quality period piece you will not be disappointed.
Overall Length: 13 Inches
Overall Width: 8 Inches
Style: Drawstring with Leather Lace
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.