This Stealth Action Elemental Ninja Rising Japanese Sword is designed with a wooden stained scabbard and handle that features Japanese Kanji. Kanji is script that was invented by the Chinese and adopted by the Japanese around the middle of the 6th century AD. The blade is construction of carbon steel and factory sharpened. The golden habaki adorns the top of the blade with a Japanese character. Katanas are made to be stealthy and the curved blade could be used for thrusting and slashing in battle. This traditional piece will be the treasure of any Japanese collection.
Overall Length: 38.5 Inches
Blade Length: 27.25 Inches
Blade Material: Carbon Steel, Mirror Polished
Handle Length: 9.5 Inches
Handle Material: Wood
Scabbard Material: Wood
Carbon Steel Blade
Wood handle w/ Japanese Inscriptions
Solid Wood Scabbard
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.