No Viking feast is complete without a healthy amount of ale inside of your traditional drinking horn. This drinking horn vessel is carefully hand-made from a single piece of horn which has been patiently cut to the right size and then fully cleaned, polished and sealed inside with a food-safe sealant so it is safe to drink from. The horn is then decorated with a rim made from 100% pure brass. This large 13-15-inch Viking horn comes with a stand for holding it so it does not tip over when set down, or for display purposes. A durable canvas bag displaying our logo is also included. Hand-made from a single piece of real buffalo horns from India. Ethically harvested: no living animal has been hurt in the process.
*Please wash with a gentle detergent and polish with vegetable oil to keep it from drying out. And from time to time you will want to use beeswax to coat the inside to keep from cracking and the inside drying out. Do not fill with coffee or other hot beverages. Do not put in the dishwasher. Please remember this is a natural item and each piece is unique.
Horn Length: approximately 13-15 inches
Horn Width: approximately 2.5-5 inches
Will Hold approximately 10-16 oz
Handmade From 100% Natural Buffalo Horn
Pure Brass Rimming
Natural Horn Stand Included
The Hooded Raven ™ Canvas Bag Included
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.