The hunted live in fear of the hunter silently traipsing through the brush with senses keen and eyes open. More often than not it isn’t the hunter the prey fear, but the weapon in the shadowy figures hand. The Hunted Viking Seax is a replica of a Viking Seax knife which was used primarily for combat and hunting. The knife’s blade has a distinct shape with the tip skewing in one direction at an angle. The side of the knife that is longer is the part that is sharp, while the other side is dull. The Hunted Viking Seax Knife comes with its own genuine leather sheath with two belt loops attached to it for easy carry and safe storage.
Overall Length: 16 Inches
Blade Length: 10.25 Inches
Blade Width: 1.75 Inch
Blade Thickness: 4.22 mm
Handle Length: 5.75 Inches
Blade Style: Seax
Blade Construction: High Carbon Steel
Handle Construction: Sheesham Wood
Includes: Genuine Leather Sheath
Features: Brass Bolster and Pommel
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.