Hilda is known to the Vikings as the fighter, this alluring seax dagger is made for just that. The stainless-steel D2 blade is known for its durability and its ability to maintain a razor-sharp edge. The blade is adorned with a knotted design and runs full tang. This impressive handle is made from bone surrounded by natural sheesham wood. The bolster and pommel are 100% brass which gives this dagger its appealing appearance. This dagger was originally used for campwork, cutting work, shipboard, and for fighting if a sword or axe wasn’t available. Included with this dagger is a sturdy black 100% leather sheath with belt loop and two rings for carrying around your waist.
Overall Length: 15 inches
Blade Length: 9.75 inches
Handle Length: 5.25 inches
Full Tang Blade Material: Stainless Steel D2 Knotted Design
Handle Material: Bone/Sheesham Natural Brown Wood
Bolster and Pommel:100% Pure Brass
100% Leather Sheath Black with Belt Ring and Loop
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.