This style of knife could be opened quickly with one hand and easily used as a weapon or an everyday tool. Many believe the butterfly knife first came to American shores in the early part of the 20th century with Filipino immigrants, but its popularity and infamy in the United States only really began after US soldiers returned with balisongs from the Philippines after World War II. A balisong or butterfly knife is a pocket knife that has two handles that both rotate in such a way that the blade can be concealed inside the two handles. This tanto blade is made from stainless steel with a heat treated titanium finish. The same finish is on the frame and steel handle mounts. The rest of the handle is made from wood with an oak stain. The tanto style gives your blade an extra cutting edge for precision cuts. Bundled in this knife has style and a lot of action, who could ask for more?
Double Walled Construction
Stainless Steel Blade
Titanium Finish Blade
Overall Length: 8.75 Inches
Blade Length: 4 Inches
Handle Length: 4.75 Inches
Blade: Stainless Steel
Handle Color: Rainbow, Wood
Handle Material: Stainless Steel, Wood
Blade Color: Rainbow
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.