On Scandinavian farms, Vikings used the whole animal, and animal horns were made of a lightweight and durable material available. Horns were used to drink milk, mead, and even water. Besides everyday use drinking horns were also used in ceremonies and burials. Each horn is individually crafted, between 16 inches and 19.5 inches long. No two are the same. The exterior is polished to a smooth shine. Coloring of the horn varies according to how it was grown in nature. Mostly it is black and calcium white. Drinking horns were traditionally used in many parts of the world from ceremonies to everyday drinking. Included with this lovely horn is an iron stand for displaying when not in use. *Please wash with a gentle detergent and polish with vegetable oil to keep it from drying out. And from time to time you will want to use beeswax to coat the inside to keep from cracking and the inside drying out.
Overall Length: 16 Inches to 19.5 Inches
Circumference of Rim: About 10 Inches
Estimated Capacity: 11-16 oz
Includes: Metal Stand
100% Natural Cow Horn
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.