The Toppling Stream Medieval Dagger is a full tang, high carbon steel knife with a gorgeous and unique hand carved handle. A bluing technique was used to darken the center of the blade while the edges feature a standard sharpening and a polished silver gleam. The pommel of the knife is rolled into beautiful spirals to add character to the design as well as to distribute weight more efficiently. However, the truly unique aspect of this knife is the handle which has been hand carved during forging to resemble spiral steps descending down the handle with larger spirals separating them. Black Leather is wrapped around these long spirals resulting in the look of a leather stream coursing around steel rocks, inspiring its name. The Toppling Stream comes with a genuine leather sheath equipped with a belt loop for easy carry and safe storage.
Overall Length: 11.5 Inches
Blade Length: 6.75 Inches
Blade Width: 1.25 Inch
Blade Thickness: 4 mm
Handle Length: 4 Inches
Blade Style: Spear Point
Blade Construction: High Carbon Steel
Handle Construction: High Carbon Steel & Leather Wrap
Includes: Genuine Leather Sheath
Features: Full Tang, Hand Carved Handle
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.