The Tortuga Dual Cap & Jacket Hook is made of wrought iron and painted a semi glossy black. It mounts with four screws to a wall or door and adds an old world feel to any room. Tortuga is an island located in the Caribbean as the northwest part of Hispaniola. In the 17th century, it became the first big establishment of the buccaneers. Adjacent curls face opposite directions providing space for two different items at the same time. Not only could you hang a cap and jacket on this hook it could also be used for plants, robes, bags, swords and more! This hook is as black as the twisted heart of the sinful buccaneers from Tortuga! This is the Tortuga Dual Cap & Jacket Hook only and does NOT include other items in picture
Overall Length: 5.25 Inches
Overall Width: 3.5 Inches
Thickness: .5 Inches
Material: Forged Steel
Design: Adjacent Curls
Fashionable Rustic Style
Anti-Rust Semi Gloss Black Finish
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.