The Tower Of London is not the Towers official name. The full name of the Tower is actually: Her Majesty's Royal Palace and Fortress, The Tower of London. It was never supposed to be a prison. Originally the Tower was a Royal Palace and defensive fortress, built by William the Conqueror. It was only once it was discovered the Tower was just as good at keeping people in as it was at keeping people out that the Tower was used as a Prison. The Tower of London Iron Prison Padlock gives back a piece of history. It seems that while typical padlock mechanisms themselves were fairly universal; the methods of construction varied, and the secrets were closely guarded. The Tower of London Iron Prison Padlock comes complete with a set of functional antiqued keys and a key ring attached to a chain mail key chain.
Length: 3.75 Inches
Width: 4.5 Inches
Material: Antiqued Iron
Includes: 2 Functional Keys
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.