Traditionally the kukri was and in many cases still is the basic utility knife. Its use has varied from building, clearing, chopping firewood, and digging to cutting meat and vegetables, skinning animals, and opening tins. Besides being a tool it can be very effective as a chopping, throwing and slashing weapon. Because the blade bends towards the opponent, the user need not angle the wrist while executing a chopping motion. Constructed of polished carbon steel with a partial fuller and sharpened to protection. The handle is smooth stained hard wood with zinc brass colored accents contoured for a more comfortable firm hold. Included is a leather sheath with belt loop. Please note that due to the carbon content of this hand forged item there may be minor rusting.
Overall Length: 17 Inches
Overall Width: Approximately 2.25 Inches
Blade Length: 11.50 Inches (Sharp)
Handle Length: 5.50 Inches
Material: Wood, Zinc, Carbon Steel
Included: Leather sheath with snap
Carbon Steel Blade
Leather Sheath w/ Snap
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.