Molten metal twisting over what looks to be gears and tangling itself together to cool. The Traverse Spiral Railroad Knife is a railroad spike knife hand forged from a discarded railroad spike. This full tang beauty is therefore composed of carbon steel with a handle that has a hand cut design. Two spirals twist up the handle with gear-like teeth protruding around them. The design provides a comfortable and stable grip. The blade itself is a beautiful straight back style with bluing finish toward the spine of the knife and a silver, polished finish on the sharp edge. The Traverse Spiral comes sharpened with a genuine leather sheath equipped with a belt loop for safe storage and easy carry.
Overall Length: 10 Inches
Blade Length: 5 Inches
Blade Width: 1 Inch
Blade Thickness: 4.05 mm
Handle Length: 4.25 Inches
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.