Riveted layers of 18 gauge steel surrounds the exterior of the Viking Battle Helm. Contoured layers absorb impact and divert strikes away from the armored regions. A thick ring surrounds the lower edge of the helmet, supports the shape and reinforces the strength. Basinet visor provides frontal protection of the face. Draped around the bottom edge is a steel chainmail skirt that is flexible and protective. Steel links are doubled and go all the way around, front and back for full chainmail coverage. Inside the Viking Helmet Armor is an adjustable leather suspension. The suspension is very comfortable and distributes weight across the head. Chin straps are also made of leather and adjust to fit snugly. The 18 gauge steel exterior is oiled to preserve the steel. Inside the helmet is lacquer finish for usable protection.
Overall Length: 19.5 Inches
Width: 8.5 Inches
Steel Gauge: 18G
Inner Circle: 29.83 Inches
Padding: Full Leather Suspension
Features: Chainmail Skirting, Leather Straps
18 Gauge Steel
Full Genuine Leather Suspension
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.