Now you can wield the incredible power of a Feudal Era Samurai Warrior with this impressive Japanese inspired replica Naginata. This historical polearm was a favorable weapon among both foot soldiers and horseback riders due to its long reach and sword-like appendage. This functional Naginata features a blade constructed of stainless steel with a stunning duo-toned finish. The base of the blade is a sleek black while the edge is a natural silver. Irregular spikes accent the spine of the blade, and the edge comes unsharpened for safety purposes. The guard is made from sturdy steel with a brushed pewter finish with small gold butterfly adornments. Brushed pewter & gold accents continue along the shaft of the Naginata, separating the wooden pieces that screw together to form this magnificent polearm. Included with your purchase is a free black wooden scabbard that has an ornate dragon carved into either side.
Overall Length: 59 in
Blade Length: 18.75 in
Shaft Length: 40.25 in
Blade Material: Stainless Steel, Dual-Tone Finish
Handle Material: Wood, Aluminum
Shaft Material: Wood, Zinc Alloy
Stainless Steel Blade, Duo Tone Finish
Wood Shaft Detaches in 2 Pieces
Black Wooden Scabbard Included
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.