Due to its massive height and extended reach, the Naginata was the weapon of choice for battle against horseman during Feudal Japans Warring States Period until the introduction of firearms. Measuring in at a massive 53 inches in overall length, this Japanese Samurai Warrior Naginata is surprisingly light at just 4 pounds and very easy to wield and maneuver around with. Constructed from the highest quality high carbon steel that is heat treated to perfection and featuring an antique finish for a true battle-worn appearance, the blade is 25 inches long and comes equipped with double fullers- one fuller is 14 inches long while the second is 11.5 inches long. A FREE black leather snap fastened sheath is included.
Overall Length: 54 Inches
Blade Length: 25 Inches
Blade Thickness: 2.5 mm
Handle Length: 29 Inches
Handle Material: Nylon Cord Wrapped Wood
Includes: Black leather snap fastened sheath, 14.5 Inch and 11.5 Inch fullers
High Carbon Steel Blade
Nylon Cord Wrapped Wood
Black Leather Snap Fastened Sheath
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.