Weapons training is a specialized area of training from empty hand upward to live blade training. The wooden training sword is an integral part of this learning process whether you practice Western Martial Arts or Eastern Martial Arts. A wooden training weapon offers the practitioner the opportunity to feel comfortable with his weapon while still providing the safety of a wooden replica. Our Wooden Norman Swords or Wasters are excellent replicas of the real swords. It looks and feels similar to the real thing. This particular Norman Wooden Waster Sword is hand crafted in Beech wood, then sanded and wax polished for a smooth satin finish. You can now practice martial arts safely and affordable with these great wooden replicas. Though very light in weight, each can take the abuse of sparring and reenacting, even edge-to-edge. It features a fuller in the middle on both sides and it offers a very thick construction. Color may vary due to the natural grain / texture of the wood.
Overall Length: 34.75 Inches
Wooden Blade Length: 26 Inches
Handle Length: 8.75 Inches
Guard Width: 6.5 Inches
Sword Material: Steamed Beech Wood
Steamed Beach Wood Construction
Excellent for Practice
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.