Everyone knows that swords have been prevalent throughout the majority of human history but it is entirely different to hold the same kind of sword your ancestor may have held with your own hands. The 9th Century Simplicity Viking Sword is a Peterson Type M sword which was prevalent in the 9th century among Vikings in what is now Norway. A Peterson Type M sword is characterized by a capital I shaped hilt. These were typically simple swords built with good materials. The 9th Century Simplicity is constructed using high quality wood and 1095 high carbon. Both sides of the blade are perfectly dull and the sword is full tang with an astounding 11 pins securing the wood grips to the tang. A fuller runs down both sides of the blade to aid in weight reduction and dispersion and a genuine leather sheath with a belt loop is included. The 9th Century Simplicity Viking Replica Sword is the perfect historical piece for any enthusiast or reenactor.
Overall Length: 25 Inches
Blade Length: 19.25 Inches
Blade Width: 2 Inch
Blade Thickness: 3.87 mm
Handle Length: 5.75 Inches
Blade Style: Drop Point (Dull)
Blade Construction: 1095 High Carbon
Handle Construction: High Quality Wood
Includes: Genuine Leather Sheath
Features: Fuller, Full Tang, 11 Pins Securing Handle
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.