This horn is hand carved from all natural horn. A beautifully crafted brass band with Celtic weave lines the lip. The tip has a carved crocodile that is made from genuine brass. It has been polished inside and out. A food safe sealant coats the interior of the horn. If you have a problem trying to figure out how to display your drinking horn then problem solved. We have an iron stand that is forged from iron steel in a twist design. This stand will look great pair with this drinking horn. This would make a great graduation gift or possibly a wedding gift for someone who is about to set out on a journey. *Please wash with a gentle detergent and polish with vegetable oil to keep it from drying out. And from time to time you will want to use beeswax to coat the inside to keep from cracking and the inside drying out. Natural imperfections may be visible on this item. Please remember this is a natural item and each piece is unique.
Horn Height (Approximate): 12-15 Inches
Material: Cow Horn, Bovine
Capacity: 7 to 10 ounces
Rack Overall Length: 5.25 Inches
Rack Overall Width: 6.75 Inches
Rack Overall Thickness: 6.55 mm
Rack Hole D
Genuine Brass Accents
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.