After what feels like a lifetime trekking through the woods, I have finally found what I am looking for. Past a short clearing I spot a large and tasty-looking wild boar. Days without food makes anything look tasty, I would presume. Taking my knife in hand, I calm my nerves and exhale deeply. This may be my only chance of eating for who knows how long. At this point, it is all or nothing.
The blade of this outdoor knife has been meticulously hand forged from 1095 high carbon steel into a drop point style, and features a full tang construction. A special heat treatment was given to the knife before forming the blade belly to produce a nice two-toned finish. Artfully wrapped around the tang is a genuine leather cord for a more comfortable and firmer grip to the handle. This functional hunting knife is certainly nothing flashy, but flashy is not really necessary when it comes to the hunt. Included with this knife is a hand tooled genuine leather sheath complete with belt loop and leather tie closure.
Overall Length: 10 Inches
Blade Length: 5.5 Inches
Blade Width: 1.25 Inches
Blade Thickness: 5.4 mm
Handle Length: 4.5 Inches
Blade Construction: 1095 Carbon Steel
Handle Construction: Genuine Leather
Carbon Steel Blade
Drop Point Style
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.