Corinthian helmets are unarguably one of the most popular helmets ever made. You can see evidence of this not just in medieval armor across vast cultures, but in pop culture as well, and for good reason. Although Corinthian Helmets were originally forged of bronze, this version is made from high-quality 20-gauge stainless steel. This Italo-Corinthian helmet features vertical cheek guards and gives protection to the face, head and neck. The top of the helmet is larger and contoured to offer better impact resistance. A large curved projection covers and protects the nape of the neck. The plume is made from 100% natural horse hair. Though plumes do not have any protective value, it can make the wearer look more imposing on the battlefield. This helmet would make a beautiful décor piece, but it is fully intended to be worn in battle.
Overall Length (with Plume): 18 inches
Circumference: 27 inches
Plume: 6 inches
One Size Fits Most Adults
Helmet Material: 20 Gauge Steel
Plume Material: 100% Real Horse Hair
Genuine Leather Interior with Adjustable Straps
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.