This hand forged spear head is composed of excellent quality high carbon steel that has been masterfully forged into this exquisite historical replica. The traditional arrowhead design of this spear head features an overall length of 12.25 inches and a 7.25-inch double- edged blade with a standard sharpening and antiqued finish for a truly historical feel. Level up your Viking costume and dominate your next reenactment with this beautiful and functional spear head that looks as though it came straight from the Middle Ages. The 4.75-inch shaft has a .75-inch opening to mount your spear head to any wooden handle of your choosing. A pre-drilled hole in the shaft helps assist with mounting the spear head to the handle.
Overall Length: 12.25 Inches
Blade Length: 7.25 Inches
Blade Width: 1.75 Inch
Blade Thickness: 4 mm
Construction: High Carbon Steel, Antiqued Finish
Shaft Length: 4.75 Inches
Shaft Opening: .75 inches
High Carbon Steel Construction
Double-Edged Blade, Antiqued Finish, Hand Forged
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.