The Steel Hawk Winged Hunting Spear is a functional historical Replica of Duke Friedrich IV’s hunting spear featuring the winged spear head base and tall, slim blade. This spear head is hand forged from a single rod of high carbon steel and has a dark, textured antique finish. The Steel Hawk is, of course, sharpened for your convenience and ready to be attached to a shaft and taken on the hunt right out of the box. The blade of the is 10.25 inches attached to a 5.5-inch socket with 2-inch wings protruding from either side. The Steel Hawk’s socket diameter to accommodate a shaft is approximately one inch. This listing is for the spear head only- no shaft is included.
Overall Length: 15.75 Inches
Blade Length: 10.25 Inches
Blade Width: 2 Inches
Opening Diameter for Shaft: 1 Inch
Shaft Not Included
Material: High Carbon Steel; Oiled
Sharpened, Pointing Edge
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.