Art Deco was a popular international design movement from 1925 until 1939, affecting the decorative arts such as architecture, interior design, and industrial design, as well as the visual arts such as fashion, painting, the graphic arts and film. This cane is reminiscent of the Art Deco designs of that period in time. Hand carved with a textured diamond swirl shaped pattern this piece is sheer elegance in the making. This cane is constructed of Sheesham wood that has been stained and lacquered. A brass decoration adorns the throat and a rubber tip at the base makes for a soft landing and helps with balancing while walking. This is definitely a collector piece so get it before its too late.
Overall Length: 37 Inches
Handle Length: 5 Inches
Material: Sheesham with Wood Finish
Art Deco Design
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.