A war bird is a bird of prey such as a hawk, falcon, or eagle. The Assisted Opening War Bird Pocket Knife highlights an eagle coming out of the flames depicted on the handle. Made from aluminum with a steel frame the construction gives this knife a sturdy double walled structure for long lasting use. The drop point style blade gives you the benefits of a strong controllable tip with a wide belly for slicing making it ideal for hunting or camping. The stainless steel blade features etched barbs mimicking the design of a feather. Feathers are highly revered in the Native American culture. A tribesman who had a personal accomplishment or achieved something great for the tribe was often given feathers by chiefs or elders as a symbol of strength. Eagles are the most important of all Native American feathers, because they are a superior species of bird. Now you can have a superior experience with the Assisted Opening War Bird Pocket Knife at your side and for an added bonus it comes with a steel pocket clip.
Overall Length: 8.25 Inches
Overall Width: 1.50 Inches
Blade Length: 4 Inches
Blade Width: 1 Inch
Blade Material: Stainless Steel
Blade Thickness: 2 mm
Handle Length: 4.45
Inches Handle Width: 1.13 Inches
Blade Finish: Faux Damascus
Color: Black and Green
Includes: Pocket Clip
Volume Discounts Available:
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.