A dual action OTF means that both the deployment as well as the retraction is powered, usually by pushing and pulling the same control switch in different directions. Despite popular belief and movie magic, double-action OTF automatic knives are not powerful enough to open when pressed against an opponent and then pushing the button. Double-action sliding autos are only spring-powered 10 to 12 millimeters; afterwards, kinetic impetus slides the blade to full open. The zinc alloy handle casing has a heat treated titanium rainbow finish. The inserts are black sandpaper to add texture for working in wet conditions. The blade is made from stainless steel with the same finish and a partial serration. The thumb slide is located on the side for activating the dual action and deploying or retracting the blade.
Overall Length: 8.50 Inches
Blade Length: 3.25 Inches
Blade Width: .75 Inches
Blade Thickness: 3mm
Blade Material: Stainless Steel
Handle Length: 5.25 Inches
Titanium Rainbow Finish
Quick Release Nylon Sheath
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.