Pocket knives can come in handy in situations as various as cutting through a knot or providing a measure of self-defense. Their big drawback is the need for two hands to fold the blade out of its protective handle. The butterfly or balisong knife solves this problem by offering two free-swinging handles that can be flipped back with just one hand. Due to this configuration, theres an opportunity for creative butterfly knife tricks. This blade is made from Damascus steel that has 176 blade layers and is tempered around 54 to 55. The pattern on the blade is a twist pattern that features swirls and of course twists. The frames of both handles are made from stainless steel. The mounts are made from ABS with an orange colored marble effect and rainbow effect. At the end of the bite handle is a safety latch. At the end of the bite handle is a safety latch. It is no wonder why these knives are one of the most popular knives of today.
Overall Length: 8.75 Inches
Blade Length: 4 Inches
Blade Material: Damascus Steel, 1095/15N20 Alloy Steel
Blade Thickness: 2.58 mm
Handle Length: 4.75 Inches
Handle Material: Steel,ABS
Rainbow Titanium Finish
176 Blade Layers
Blades Temper is around 54 to 55
Double Walled Construction
Damascus Steel Blade
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.