This impressive weapon is constructed from EN45 carbon steel with a 4.45 mm thickness and is battle ready. The blade is a whopping 43 inches in length with the point of balance being 3.50 inches from the steel guard. The quillions are slightly turned downward in a simple design. A fuller runs almost three quarters down the blade. It was forged in a spring style so that damaging blows will move fluid with the wielder as to not bend or crack the blade. This flexibility of the blade imposes maximum damage without sacrificing the integrity if the overall piece. The front and back feature double sided rings which are used to protect the hand and lower forearm. The double handed hilt is constructed of wood that has been leather wrapped and hand sewn. The KulenVakuf style pommel is made from steel and peened. This full tang replica Greatsword style comes from the Renaissance Era in a time where knights lived by a code and died by the sword.
Overall Length: 58 Inches
Blade Length: 43 Inches
Blade Width: 2 Inches
Blade Material: EN45 Carbon Steel, Spring Blade
Blade Thickness: 4.45 mm
P.O.B: 3.50 Inches
Weight: 6 lbs
Double Handed Great Sword
Double Side Rings
Leather Wrapped Handle
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.