Take your cooking to the next level with this gorgeous Serbian style Damascus steel meat cleaver. Serbian knives are some of the best on the market for successful chopping. The blade of this cleaver is hand forged from a blend of 1095/15N20 high carbon steels, heated and folded together approximately 280-350 times and then quenched to obtain a Rockwell Hardness rating between 54 and 56. The raindrop pattern adds a beautiful touch to such a powerful knife. This knife is visibly full tang, meaning you can see the blade run all the way through the handle. Two rich brown micarta mounts for the handle are held to the tang by three sturdy metal fixtures. Included with this beautiful piece is an equally beautiful hand tooled genuine leather sheath that features a reddish-brown finish with a blackened border, and provides a snap closure around the handle as well as a belt loop for easy carry.
Overall Length: 11.5 inches
Blade Length: 6.875 inches
Blade Thickness: 3.26 mm
Taper: 1 mm
Handle Length: 4.625 inches
Handle Thickness: 18.75 mm
Blade Material: Damascus Steel; Oiled
Handle Material: Brown Micarta
100% Genuine Leather Sheath Included
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.