This magnificent piece features a Black Lacquer finish 440 stainless steel blade with a traditional habaki (Blade Collar). The cast metal guard is in the shape of the manji, which is the kanji for "ban" (full). The fuchi (collar) is a black piece of metal accented with Japanese traditional artworks. The Tsuka or Handle offers a double peg, full tang, construction with imitation red ray skin. Each pin is visible and the handle sports two Japanese Traditional Ornaments. The pommel sports a short broken chain dangling as the blade's tassel and replacing the cloth from its released form. The scabbard features a traditional bull horn saego (cord) and offers a solid black with dark black spot on the wooden Saya. This sword makes a great collectors piece or use it for conventions or Anime shows.
Overall Length: 40 Inches
Blade Length: 27 Inches
Blade: Stainless Steel, High Gloss Black
Handguard: 2.75 x 3.75 Inches
Guard: Stainless Steel, Black Liquid Finish
Includes: Hardwood Sheath
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.