This is the Samurai Resurrection Japanese Katana Sword. The blade of the sword measures 26.75 inches and has been constructed from high carbon steel with a visible Hamon (temper line) and it comes slightly sharpened. The Saya (scabbard) is wooden with a black speckled finish and offers a traditional bull horn Sageo (Cord) which is used mostly for hanging. The aluminum alloy scabbard throat is detailed with scenes and offers a black finish. The handle of the sword is wooden and its wrapped with a traditional braided style black nylon cord. The handle also sports a black zinc alloy pommel with a dragon. The black finish aluminum zinc alloy guard features a traditional round wheel with spokes design. A decorative black Habaki (blade collar) helps to keep the blade in position with the handle.
Overall length: 39.75 Inches
Blade Length: 26.75 Inches
Blade Material: Carbon Steel Construction, Visible Faux Tempered Line
Handle Length: 9.75 Inches
Handle Material: Wood Construction, Black Nylon Cord Wrap
Carbon Steel Blade
Cord Wrapped Wood Handle Construction
Solid Wood Scabbard
Wheel & Spokes Design
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.