This sword was forged from hellfire and brimstone, just for your collection. One solid block of iron was forged into this functional high carbon steel cleaver style machete. This solid piece of steel has a nice weight and feel. A rustic weathered appearance is given to the machete to make the flame design above the blade edge stand out. The handle is wrapped in rayon with a Tsumami-Maki style. This is a traditional style wrapping mostly seen on Japanese katana sword handles, and adds aesthetic as well as functionality. Included with this awesome machete is a genuine cowhide leather sheath with 3 secure antiques brass snaps.
Overall Length: 25 inches
Blade Length: 16 inches
Blade Thickness: 6.5 mm
Taper: 1.8 mm
Handle Length: 9 inches
Material: High Carbon Steel
Embossed Fire Design
Heat Treated, Quenched & Oxide Finished Blade
Genuine Leather Sheath Included
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.