Going on your next big hunt then you need the Bush Country Sheepsfoot Full Tang Hunting Hand Forged Knife for a premier hunting experience. This full tang beauty will slice through hide with ease with the carbon steel blade. The handle is stained hard wood with brass bolsters on each side. This knife comes with a sheepsfoot style blade. A sheepsfoot blade is for cutting and slicing while minimizing the chances of anything accidentally being pierced by the point. It gives the most control, because the dull back edge is made to be held by fingers. Sheepsfoot blades were originally made to trim the hooves of sheep. Their shape bears no similarity to the foot of a sheep. Included is a digital camo sheath with belt loop to house and protect your blade when not in use. Please note that due to the carbon content of this hand forged item there may be minor rusting.
Overall Length: 15.75 Inches
Overall Width: 1.75 Inches
Blade Length: 11 Inches
Handle Length: 4.75 Inches
Material: Wood, Brass, Carbon Steel
Included: Nylon sheath with snap
Carbon Steel Blade
Nylon Sheath w/ Snap
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.