Vikings were not only skilled warriors, but also excellent farmers and hunter-gatherers. They would usually hunt with a bow and arrow as well as a trusty knife. This exquisite knife has been hand forged from high carbon steel and treated to give an authentic look and feel. Featuring a full tang construction, this knife is built tough and will handle whatever task you need it for; whether it be skinning & dressing game, cutting rope, clearing small brush, etc. The handle is double-wrapped in genuine bovine leather for a firm but soft grip. Vikings usually decorated their weapons and heirlooms in zoomorphic art, and the pommel of this knife is shaped into the head of a raven to pay tribute to this tradition. Ravens were symbols of Odin, and imagery of their feasting on the bodies of the battle-slain are ubiquitous in Norse poetry. Included with this knife is a genuine leather sheath complete with beltloop for easy carry as you adventure through the wilderness for your next hunt.
Overall Length: 10.5 inches
Blade Length: 6 inches
Handle Length: 4.5 inches
High Carbon Steel
Genuine Leather Sheath Included
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.