The castle is quiet at night. Silver moonlight pours over the stone walls and cascades off of the rough bricks in tiny streams. A beacon appears, a bloom of orange in the silver. A sword unsheathed. The Castle in Knight Medieval Sword is a sword with a 1095 carbon steel blade given a dual tone with a bluing technique along the fuller and a block of black at the base of the blade. The blade is 31.75 inches long and 2 inches wide which means that the Castle in Knight has quite the reach. The handle is 9.25 inches and wrapped in brown leather for a daunting yet comfortable grip. The pommel is circular with a raised center. The Castle in Knight Dual Tone Medieval sword also comes with a complimentary genuine leather sheath so it can follow you to any beacon.
Overall Length: 41.5 Inches
Blade Length: 31.75 Inches
Blade Width: 2 Inch
Blade Thickness: 4.5 mm
Handle Length: 6.75 Inches
Blade Construction: 1095 High Carbon
Handle Construction: Brown Leather Wrap
Includes: Genuine Leather Sheath
Features: Dual Tone Blade, Rat Tail Tang
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.