Templars were thought to have had the Arc of the Covenant and were responsible for hiding it away from society. The templars task to hide this artifact required the utmost secrecy and collusion. The Secrecy in Ruling Medieval Sword is a 1095 high carbon sword with a black leather wrapped handle. The blade has a fuller that runs down most of the length of the sword which lowers the weight of the blade so the sword is more balanced. This fuller is accented with black lacquer paint to give the blade a gorgeous dual tone finish. The guard is simple however the pommel is ornate with a delicate shape. The handle is wrapped in black leather which provides an authentic look as well as a comfortable grip. The Secrecy in Ruling Medieval Sword also comes with a faux leather scabbard for easy carry.
Overall Length: 32.5 Inches
Blade Length: 25 Inches
Blade Width: 1.83 Inch
Blade Thickness: 4.16 mm
Handle Length: 7 Inches
Blade Construction: 1095 High Carbon
Handle Construction: Black Leather Wrap
Includes: Faux Leather Scabbard
Features: Black Leather Wrap Handle, Detailed Pommel, Dual Tone Finish
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.