Around and around we go
Show off your skillz with this trendy butterfly. The tanto blade is made from Damascus steel that consists of 1095/15N20 Alloy Steel. The HRC is around 54 to 55 with 176 true blade layers. The twist pattern is just impeccable. Both the bite and safe handles are also made from stainless steel with geometric weight reducing cutouts in the handle. This makes them lighter and perfect for flipping. This knife features a double tang pins meant to hold the blade away from the handle when closed to prevent dulling and a second pin to keep the handles from excessively banging together while the butterfly knife is being manipulated. Included is a safety latch to keep your handle s locked up tight.
Overall Length: 8.75 Inches
Blade Length: 4 Inches
Blade Material: Damascus Steel, 1095/15N20 Alloy Steel
Blade Thickness: 2.70 mm
Handle Length: 4.75 Inches
Handle Material: Stainless Steel
176 Blade Layers
Blades Temper is around 54 to 55
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.