The design of this modern Damascus steel sword is modeled after Germanic single edged long swords used in the 15th century. The blade is hand forged from a combination of 1095 stainless steel & 15N20 high carbon steels, which come together beautifully to create the rippling wave-like design seen throughout. This sword has been carefully tempered and quenched to produce a fully functional piece of art. The blade runs full tang into the handle and sandwiched between sturdy mounts composed of deep stained wood and real camel bone. The brass hardware used to hold the mounts in place complement the materials nicely. Included with this exquisite sword is a hand tooled sheath made from genuine bovine leather and stained a rich brown.
Overall Length: 22 inches
Blade Length: 15.75 inches
Blade Thickness: 4 mm
Handle Length: 6.25 inches
Full Tang Construction
Blade Material: Damascus Steel
Handle Material: Wood, Camel Bone
Genuine Bovine Leather Sheath Included
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.