With butterfly knives manipulations, called "flipping", are performed for art or amusement. This butterfly knife looks cool and preforms just as well. It is built solid with excellent weight. The handle is made from stainless steel with a rainbow titanium finish. The skeletonized design allows for the steel frame to peek through making this a double walled construction. The bite handle features a safety latch for locking the blade open and closed. This drop point blade is Damascus steel made from 1095/15N20 Alloy Steel. There are 176 Blade layers that have been tempered at around 54 to 55. The twist pattern used to create this blade has impeccable craftsmanship. And the titanium rainbow finish on the blade just completes an overall amazing look.
Overall Length: 8.75 Inches
Blade Length: 3.90 Inches
Blade Thickness: 2.35 mm
Blade Material: Damascus Steel, 1095/15N20 Alloy Steel
Handle Length: 4.85 Inches
Handle Material: Stainless Steel
Drop Point Blade
176 Blade Layers
Blades Temper is around 54 to 55
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.