This tactical knife is a must have with all the bells and whistles attached. The black anodized steel blade comes with a partial serration which is great for cutting rope or fishing line. The contoured handle is constructed of a rubberized ABS material that is textured to prevent slipping when wet. The pommel has a flat glass breaker for emergencies and it can also be used for other chores such as hammering tent stakes. Whats so unique about this knife is the sheath. It is also constructed of a rubberized ABS material with a removable nylon belt loop. The front sports a flint stick for starting camp fires with a belt cutter on the side and knife sharpener on the back which can also double as a belt loop. Like I said before all the bells and whistles?. This knife is great for the average outdoorsman or even the non-average outdoorsman. It is so versatile this knife is all you need when heading out into the wilderness.
Overall Length: 9.25 Inches
Blade Length: 4.25 Inches
Blade Material: 440 Stainless Steel, Black Anodized
Blade Style: Drop Point, Partial Serration
Handle Length: 5 Inches
Handle Material: Rubberized ABS
440 Stainless Steel Blade
Rubberized ABS Handle
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.